How the credits are registered?
When the examiner has evaluated the students’ course performance, the grades are registered in the student information system (SIS) of the course host university. All the Helsinki GSE partnering universities - Aalto University, the Hanken School of Economics and the University of Helsinki - are using Sisu as their SIS. After completing the course you must transfer the credits to your home university. Please follow your home university's instructions for transferring the credits.
Before taking and completing a course make sure that the credits can be counted towards your degree at your home university by checking which courses are included in your curriculum or contacting your home university’s student/learning services. All the PhD students are advised to contact their supervisors to be sure that the course credit can be counted towards their degree. To be able to apply for credit transfer the credits must also fit into your degree.
If you are planning to raise your grade, please apply for the credit transfer only after the grade is final.
Aalto University students
University of Helsinki students
PhD students at Foreign universities
How to order a transcript of records
If you cannot order a transcript in Sisu (e.g., your user account is not valid)
You can share information on your studies through:
- My Studyinfo is an official database maintained by the Finnish National Agency for Education. The My Studyinfo service enables you to restrict the information on completed studies you wish to share.
- Information can currently be shared in Finnish and Swedish.
- Logging in to the My Studyinfo service requires identification with an online banking ID, a mobile certificate or an identity card with a chip.
- NB! New information on completed studies can be accessed in My Studyinfo with a delay of a few days.
- If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Helsinki GSE’s coordinator Jenni Rytkönen, jenni.rytkonen [at] aalto.fi