In case of conflicting information consider the Sisu/MyCourses pages the primary source of information.
The course introduces economic approach to human resource management. Topics of the course include: recruitment, personnel development, job design, career development, performance measurement, and performance-related pay. The topics are studied with simple models. Analysis of real-world applications and decision problems are emphasized.
- Completion method: contact teaching
- Schedule: can be found in Sisu
- Study materials: can be found in MyCourses
- To be able to access the course workspace you must have registered for the course successfully in Aalto’s Sisu
- Log in with your Aalto username to be able to use all the features of the course workspace
Please register for the course in the Aalto Sisu with your Aalto username. Further instructions (link to be added here later).
The objective of the course is to familiarize student with economic analysis of central topics in human resource management. The student will learn to use tools and concepts of economics to analyze human resource management decision problems.