In case of conflicting information consider the Sisu/MyCourses pages the primary source of information.
Amongst the topics covered in the course are: Price discrimination, failure of law of one price, bundling and versioning, revenue management, auctions and market design.
- Completion method: contact teaching
- Schedule: can be found in Sisu
- Study materials: can be found in MyCourses
- To be able to access the course workspace you must have registered for the course successfully in Aalto’s Sisu
- Log in with your Aalto username to be able to use all the features of the course workspace
Please register for the course in the Aalto Sisu with your Aalto username. Further instructions (link to be added here later).
This course provides an introduction into the theory and practice of pricing. Theoretical concepts from information economics and game theory are applied in a variety of applications with relevance to market design and real world managerial problems.