In case of conflicting information consider the Sisu/Courses/Moodle pages the primary source of information.
Kuhn-Tucker theorem in dynamic optimization, optimal control theory, dynamic programming, AMPL language in optimization, Maple software.
- Completion method: contact teaching
- Schedule: can be found in Courses Page and Sisu
- Study materials: can be found in Moodle
- A link and a Moodle course key will be sent by email before the course starts and/or they will be provided on the Courses page: you can view the information on this site without logging in or registering, but some of the content added by teachers to course pages may be available to course participants only, for example Moodle course enrolment key.
- Log in with your UH username to be able to use all the features of the course workspace
Please register for the course in the UH Sisu with your UH username. Further instructions (link to be added here later).
To present knowledge and application skills for the methods of dynamic optimization in economics and in environmental and natural resource economics.