In case of conflicting information consider the Sisu/MyCourses pages the primary source of information.
The topics covered in the course include auctions, productivity, static entry models, vertical relations, and applications to various markets.
- Completion method: contact teaching
- Schedule: can be found in Sisu
- Study materials: can be found in MyCourses
- To be able to access the course workspace you must have registered for the course successfully in Aalto’s Sisu
- Log in with your Aalto username to be able to use all the features of the course workspace
This course will introduce students to the advanced research topics and methods in Empirical Industrial Organization (IO). The course continues the process of preparing economics Ph.D. students to conduct thesis research in this area.