In case of conflicting information consider the Sisu/MyCourses pages the primary source of information.
- Adverse selection and mechanism design.
- Moral hazard and imperfect monitoring.
- Dynamic models of incomplete information including signaling and cheap talk.
- Selected applications, for example: auctions, bargaining, market microstructure, reputation formation.
- Completion method: contact teaching
- Streaming will be only available to the FDPE students, for more infromation please contact Jenni Rytkonen, jenni.rytkonen [at] aalto.fi
- Schedule: can be found in Sisu
- Study materials: can be found in MyCourses
- To be able to access the course workspace you must have registered for the course successfully in Aalto’s Sisu
- Log in with your Aalto username to be able to use all the features of the course workspace
- Self study material to be studied before the course starts (link to be added here later)
Please register for the course in the Aalto Sisu with your Aalto username. Further instructions (link to be added here later).
This course introduces the students to topics and methods in modern information economics at the graduate level. After taking this course, the students are familiar with the analytical techniques used in microeconomics and have the necessary skills for modeling interactions under incomplete information.