Time Series Econometrics Seminar
The Time Series Econometrics Seminar provides a platform for discussing current research in theoretical and applied time series econometrics.
- Time: Every third week on Mondays from 13.00 to 14.00
- Place: Economicum building, seminar room 2, ground floor, Arkadiankatu 7, Helsinki
Occasionally the seminar will meet on some other date, time and/or place. These occasions will be clearly notified in the program.
For more information, please contact any of the seminar organizers:
- Professor Pentti Saikkonen, pentti.saikkonen[at]helsinki.fi
- Professor Markku Lanne, markku.lanne[at]helsinki.fi
- Associate Professor Mika Meitz, mika.meitz[at]helsinki.fi