June 22, 2022
Please note that, if you happen to find conflicting information between this page and Courses/Sisu page, consider the Courses/Sisu page the primary source of information.
Method of completion: contact teaching
- Courses page (link will be added hare later; you can view the information on this site without logging in or registering, but some of the content added by teachers to course pages may be available to course participants only, for example Moodle course enrolment key) and/or
- Sisu page
- Can be found in the Moodle learning platform
- A link and a Moodle course key will be sent by email before the course starts and/or they will be provided on the Courses page, see above
- Log in with your UH username to be able to use all the features of the course workspace
- In UH’s Sisu with your UH username
- To be able to register for the course in Sisu, please note that
- You must have a valid right to study at the course host university
- You have created your primary personal study plan (HOPS) based on your study right
- You have added the course for which you are registering to your HOPS
- More information can be found on the webpage How to enroll in the courses?
This course introduces master’s students to the research literature in the political economy of development. The course aims to familiarise the student with central research topics in the field and introduce methodological tools used in the literature.