August 12, 2019
Please note that, if you happen to find conflicting information between this page and Sisu page, consider the Sisu page the primary source of information.
Method of completion: contact teaching
- Can be found in the Moodle learning platform
- Log in with your Hanken username to be able to use all the features of the course workspace
- Access to many Moodle courses requires an enrollment key (course password), which you can get from the teacher of the course. The key is sent to you by email or it is posted as a message in Sisu couple of days before the course starts.
- In Hanken’s Sisu with your Hanken username
- To be able to register for the course in Sisu, please note that
- You must have a valid right to study at the course host university
- You have created your primary personal study plan (HOPS) based on your study right
- You have added the course for which you are registering to your HOPS
- More information can be found on the webpage How to enroll in the courses?
During the course you will learn to understand the methods, central results, and theories of both experimental and psychological (behavioural) economics, and their relation to other fields of economics, and to microeconomics and industrial organization in particular. The course offers a master-level overview into behavioural decisions, behavioural games, dynamic behavioural decisions, experimental economics and experiment settings, as well as applications thereof.