August 12, 2019
Please note that, if you happen to find conflicting information between this page and Sisu/MyCourses pages, consider the Sisu/MyCourses pages the primary source of information.
Method of completion: contact teaching
- Can be found on the course Sisu page
- Can be found in the MyCourses learning platform
- Log in with your Aalto username as Aalto user to be able to use all the features of the course workspace
- To be able to access the course workspace you must have registered for the course successfully in Aalto’s Sisu
- In Aalto’s Sisu with Aalto username
- To be able to register for the course in Sisu, please note that
- You must have a valid right to study at the course host university
- You have created your primary personal study plan (HOPS) based on your study right
- You have added the course for which you are registering to your HOPS
- More information can be found on the webpage How to enroll in the courses?
The course covers identification based on observables, randomized control trials, difference-in-differences, instrumental variables and regression discontinuity design.
The students will also use an econometric software in the analysis of data and estimations.